Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WACH in Columbia, SC is seeking a Copy Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team. We are looking for someone specializing in Copy/Continuity in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be accurate, pay attention to detail, have the ability to problem-solve, and possess good communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using Wide Orbit traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required
- Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience helpful
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a team setting
- Work well under pressure and be dependable
- Be a quick study and a self-starter
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!