Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Wildewood Downs Retirement Community in Columbia, SC, a Senior Healthcare Services facility, is actively searching for a Full Time Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler - to join our team!
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all unit staffing plans, participating in the assessment of staffing needs, scheduling nursing personnel hours, adjusting staffing as required, and calling in replacement personnel at the discretion of nursing leadership. Additionally this position is responsible for assisting with various human resources forms and processes, including but not limited to status changes, new hire forms, requisitions, arranging follow up interviews with applicants, and tracking evaluations and absences. Performs timecard edits and runs appropriate time and attendance reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in scheduling and time and attendance tracking preferred.
- Previous administrative experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our facility.