Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc
Job TitlePayroll Supervisor
Position TypeFull Time
Location Address300 Ministry Drive, Irmo, South Carolina 29063
The incumbent is primarily responsible for processing payroll for all employees of Lutheran Homes of South Carolina and any duties related to payroll. This is a full time position.
TYPE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED/USED:
Telephone console unit; typewriter; Word Processor/Computer (PC); calculator; copy machine, postage meter and FAX machine.
- Two year degree in accounting and a minimum of three years of payroll experience, OR five years of payroll experience.
- Proficient in working in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience in ADP and / or Stromberg Time and Attendance system required.
- Must have experience in general office skills and be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be proficient on a computer, particularly in Microsoft excel (testing will be required).
- Must have fast, accurate data entry skills.
- Must understand how to batch and balance batches that are keyed.
- Must have professional phone skills.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Must be a team player who is flexible and willing to assist with additional duties as required.
- Must be motivated and willing to learn new skills as required.
- Is able to meet the physical demands of the job including bending, carrying, stooping, walking, and lifting.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all payroll related information.
- May be required to work on Holidays if payroll processing is required.