Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Administrator - Nursing Home
at Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc
Job TitleAssistant Administrator - Nursing Home
Position TypeFull Time
LocationHeritage at Lowman Rehabilitation Center
Location Address200 Fortress Drive, Columbia/White Rock, South Carolina 29036
The Heritage at Lowman is seeking an Assistant Administrator to be responsible for assisting the Executive Director in directing the day-to-day functions of the community in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the long-term care facility, and as may be directed by Executive Director, to assure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Must have valid SC Nursing Home Administrator license and/or SC Assisted Living Administrator license and eligible to be licensed in both.
- Must be knowledgeable of Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing regulations.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid and OSS.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years long term care experience.
- Currently "licensed" in the state of South Carolina as a Nursing Home Administrator and CRCFA or be eligible for and in the process of actively pursuing this license.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions.
- Must be professional in appearance and actions.
- Must be able to utilize technology appropriately as needed to meet the requirements of the position including but not limited to Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees, visitors, and applicants.
- Must be well organized and maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle employees based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.