GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Relationship Representative
at GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
We are searching for outgoing, articulate and confident individuals with 2-4 years business to business (B2B) sales and relationship management experience to fill a key position as a Branch Relationship Representative in our Vancouver office. This position will grow, develop, harvest and maintain business opportunities in assigned regions. We are interested in people who want to positively impact their careers, and that are exceptionally organized.
- Ensure regular contact with your assigned FI partners by phone, email and in-person.
- Drive referrals from all FIs in your territory and exceed targets
- Educate your assigned FIs on process change/product value adds
- Use SalesForce CRM to efficiently log activities, branch engagements, prospects and clients.
- Address customer complaints swiftly
- Ensure P&L is in line with channel’s objective
- Obtain knowledge of the market through research, trade associations and branch relationship development.
- Seek to implement new ideas and or techniques learned through experience and interaction with peers.
- Demonstrate a high degree of courtesy, efficiency and professionalism when communicating with internal and external clients
- Effectively plan and execute sales strategy
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skill
- Keen presenter with knowledgeable listening
- Knowledge of SaaS/POS and merchant acquiring
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take charge and complete objectives.
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations and target
- Exceptionally organized individual with excellent multitasking abilities
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest. We will only contact those selected for an interview.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
- Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values
- Real opportunities to grow professionally
- Collaborative, friendly work environment
- Relaxed, casual dress code
- Competitive benefits