Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Team Leader
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Clinical Team Leader supervises clinical staff members of varying disciplines as leader of a multi-disciplinary treatment team. Ensures quality care is delivered in the treatment of sexual offending to residents. Functions as a member of the management team to foster program development and the creation and implementation of treatment-related policies and procedures.
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field, licensed or licensed eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in South Carolina, or Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific treatment or other related clinical services in a correctional or forensic setting.
- Current clinical member of The Association for Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA).
- Previous supervisory experience in a mental health setting, or clearly demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb clinical observation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities.
Licensed or licensed-eligible as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Complies with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provides support, direction, clinical and administrative supervision to assigned treatment staff. Assigns or delegates other duties as necessary.
- Conducts sex offender treatment groups weekly with a co-facilitator.
- Leads staffing meetings on residents assigned to their team.
- Delivers cognitive-behavioral treatment and psycho-education to individuals and groups as assigned. Documentation of service delivery and resident progress on a weekly basis, in accordance with established standards and time frames.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.